Doctors in Mumbai successfully extracted a five-inch long live worm from a man's eye. The 75-year-old patient, P.K. Krishnamurthy, had complained about pain and discomfort for some time. Dr V. Seetharaman, who performed the surgery, suggested the writhing parasite may have entered the elderly man through a cut or from ingesting uncooked food. According to the doctor, had the worm not been removed it could have caused visual loss, and even made it to the brain and caused neurological problems. More info, including video (not for the squeamish) at NYDailyNews.com.