First hour guest, psychic Joseph Jacobs shared some predictions for 2009, which he called a year of fusion and fission. We'll see things both "coming together and splitting apart"-- a real "reshuffling in terms of alliances," he said. Here are some specifics:
- Between Dec. 6th - Jan. 28th, the U.S. is headed into a serious cycle, with possibly some security concerns.
- Japan could see changes in government during Jan./Feb.
- Canada could face health/labor/climate issues from Dec. through Feb.
- Obama will win the election but the results may not be clear on Nov. 4th.
- Both the Federal Reserve and NASA will make big changes.