George Knapp shares a number of items that have recently caught his attention including articles on secret government files on innocent Americans, Bill O'Reilly's new JFK book, and the surprising security requirements required to steer the Mars Rover...
- Attorney General Secretly Granted Gov. Ability to Develop and Store Dossiers on Innocent Americans
- The Shameful Exploitation of Bradley Manning
- "Killing Kennedy": Bill O’Reilly wimps out
- HSBC Settlement: The War on Drugs Completely Bogus
- Security Obsession Drives 100 Scientists from NASA: Top Security Clearance Needed to Help Steer the Curiosity Rover?
- Search for Life Suggests Solar Systems More Habitable than Ours