Check out some of the items that have recently caught George Knapp's attention, including articles on the smell of space, an army of virtual soldiers, nano-based surveillance:
- Phoenix-area Indian lands are down-to-Earth site for UFO conference
- How Can All This Be Reconciled?
- How Close Are We to a Nano-based Surveillance State?
- Revealed: Air Force ordered software to manage army of fake virtual people
- US science chief warns: 'China will eat our lunch'
- "Nobody Wins a Nuclear War" But "Success" is Possible
- FYI: What Does Space Smell Like?