Sylvia Browne's newest book Prophecy(1) offers a look at future events. The prolific author also shared predictions for the end of the century and beyond in her 1999 tome The Other Side and Back(2). Here are a few of them:
- Death penalty executions will be carried out by a total "vaporization" of the body.
- Medicine in the form of pills will be replaced by "painless air injection" through the skin.
- By 2055, many cities will have to be domed because of "poor atmospheric conditions."
- "Breast cancer will become preventable and curable by the end of 1999."
- Atlantis will begin to resurface in 2023, and be "fully visible" by 2026.