Filling in for George Noory, guest host Jimmy Church (email) was joined for the entire 4-hour program by former hacker Gregg Housh, who discussed the secret world of hackers and hacktivism, as well as his key role in the hacker collective Anonymous.
In tandem with his 11/27/13 appearance, Richard C. Hoagland shares a set of images & descriptions related to his presentation.
1) NASA depiction of Comet ISON's trajectory as seen from Earth's orbit around the Sun. Click on image to view larger.
2) Spectacular time-exposure view of Comet ISON, taken November 16th from Kahler Asten, Germany, by amateur astronomer Waldemar Skorupa. Comet ISON's tail stretched more than 3.5 degrees (7 X the width of a Full Moon) across the sky when this amazing image was taken. Click on image to view larger.
3) Eerie 2013 comparison of Comet ISON's symmetrical "dust wings," first appearing November 4 as ISON neared the Sun, with a strikingly similar "crop glyph and associated Mayan hieroglyphs," photographed in a southern England, June 2009.
4) Curiosity image taken on Sol 424 (October 15, 2013), showing at least three strikingly artificial, angular, metallic objects on the reddish sands of Gale Crater on Mars. Click on image to view larger.
5) Curiosity image taken on Sol 184 (February 10, 2013), showing an object that is clearly NOT a "rock," but strikingly resembles some kind of mechanical camera -- complete with "lenses" and "knobs."
6) Curiosity image taken on Sol 120 (December 6, 2012), revealing an obvious BOX -- complete with symmetrical sidewall perforations -- sitting inexplicably among the equally obvious, surrounding Martian rocks.
7) "Stereo pair" of Curiosity images taken Sol 51 (September 26, 2012) and Sol 64 (October 10, 2012) of an object the Enterprise Mission has termed "the Pump" -- consisting of a strikingly symmetric series of inverted saucer-shaped features, with an astonishing "pipe-like" projection sticking out of the object, pointing almost directly toward the Curiosity camera. Click on image to view larger.