|Date:||Thursday - December 26, 2002|
|Guests:||Sean David Morton|
"2003 will be looked back on as a massively pivotal period," Sean David Morton said on his Thurs. night appearance on Coast. As he laid out an array of mostly dire yet fascinating predictions, Morton touched on the Middle East, hegemonic control, weather and war. Here is a rundown of some of some of his visions:
- A concerted terrorist attack on 5 major US airports (Chicago, Dallas, Salt Lake, NYC, LA) will occur in late August 2003.
- War with Iraq will begin somewhere between Jan. 15th and Feb.1, 2003, and will eventually expand into Iran. Libya is also going to be a major player and will have "Excalibur nukes."
- We will have an unusually cold "Siberian Express" winter across major portions of the U.S. this year, which will lead to massive flooding in the spring.
- Sometime between 2005 and 2010, the federal capital will move to Denver as Washington DC becomes indefensible in the face of further terrorism.
- China will eventually run out of food and decide to attack the US with a 200 million-strong army that will enter our country via Alaska, sometime between 2015-2020.
Morton however hopes that some of these events can be reversed or changed for the better via miracles and goodwill. "If I didn't think things could be changed I'd be up living in the mountains somewhere buying guns and Cheerios," he joked.
Sean David Morton concluded his appearance on the program with an eloquent paean he wrote for Art Bell about his tremendous contribution to radio and the incredible forum he created.