|Date:||Sunday - January 1, 2006|
|Guests:||Joseph Jacobs, Dr. Louis Turi, Paul Guercio, Hans King, Gerald Celente, Robert Camp, Sean David Morton, Aaron C. Donahue|
Kicking off the New Year, George Noory presented a special 4-hour Predictions Show featuring a group of psychics and prognisticators, each in a half-hour time slot. Here is a rundown, in order of appearance, on the guests and their forecasts for 2006:
Internationally known psychic Joseph Jacobs:
- 2006 is the year to secure your personal finances.
- Between March 22nd and July 3rd, the US will face serious economic and political problems. Legal stories will be in the news and labor issues will come to the forefront.
- Between January 31st and March 23rd, there will be changes in the Bush administration.
Astropsychologist and seer Dr. Louis Turi:
- There will be a restructuring in the Middle East, and trouble with Iran.
- A submarine accident or attack will cause the Navy to restructure.
- The pharmaceutical industry will also make changes after a legal battle related to a poisoning issue.
- A religious cult will be connected to a mass suicide.
- New treatments for AIDS and cancer will be announced.
- Dates for water damage from hurricanes or storms: July 23rd, August 19th, September 16th, and October 13th.
- January dates of interest: 13th-- relocation, beginning or ending important phases / 22nd-- drama of death, terrorism, the hidden /29th-- explosions, earthquakes, surprise.
Futurist Paul Guercio of the Merlin Project:
- We are heading into a constitutional crisis that will loom over us for the next 18 months, and it may have to do with the mental state of the President.
Direct voice medium Hans Christian King:
- There will be two or three colossal natural disasters and at least one of them will be in the United States.
- We are moving into a moderate recession, and housing prices will drop in most cities.
- New, unexpected information will come out supporting the existence of ETs.
Intuitive consultant Sean David Morton:
- The San Andreas fault will trigger a series of three quakes in the San Francisco region between April and October.
- The stock market will make headlines with ups and downs.
- A massive flu plague will begin to take hold.
- There will be an increased focus on the environment, and solutions such as solar and wind power.
- The Supreme Court will make restrictive rulings concerning abortion.
- According to Bible Code experts, August 3rd is a possible date for a sneak atomic attack against Jerusalem.
Trends forecaster Gerald Celente:
- The US is in a "Category 5" economy. The dollar is undergoing an attack and we will be going into a recession.
Author and astrologer Robert Camp:
- Beginning January 31st, President Bush will face a very negative karma period that could have serious consequences for him.
Luciferian remote viewer Aaron C. Donahue:
- The waning of Christianity is part of a new world paradigm.
- The socialist movement amongst young people is gaining in popularity, and signals a shift away from capitalism.
- Bird flu will migrate to poultry, but not begin killing humans in great numbers until 2007.
- Terrorists have targeted LNG (liquefied natural gas) tankers which could have deadly consequences.
Bumper music from Sunday January 01, 2006
- Eight Miles High
- For the Love of Money
- God Only Knows
- Here Comes the Sun
- I Only Want to be With You
- I'd Love to Change the World
Ten Years After
- Inca Dance
- L.A. Woman
- Living in the U.S.A.
Steve Miller Band
- MacArthur Park
- Midnight Confessions
- Midnight Express (The Chase)
- Midnight Express (The Chase)
- Sky High
- Thank the Lord for the Night Time
- Time of the Season