George Noory returned from vacation to chat with psychic Joseph Jacobs about what he sees in store for the new year ahead, and beyond. Worldwide in January, he foresees some breaks, and some reconstruction. February will be a time of major changes, and some transportation problems. April will be the wettest month, and we could see some flooding. May becomes more constructive, but fuel prices will rise. June will unfortunately see a lot of losses. December will also be a wet month with difficulties in transportation. The economy should be better after the Spring, with more jobs returning. It will be doing much better by 2011, he said.
Jacobs also shared his forecast for a number of countries in 2010.
- Canada goes through dramatic upheavals (July 1- Dec. 4th).
- India experiences heavy emotionalism from possibly terrorism or earth changes (March 19- June 30).
- Iran will do some saber rattling, and will experience military aggression or activity from the inside (Jan. 31 - March 24).
- Israel will also do saber rattling and military action (March 23- May 13th).
- Japan has a recovery after May 3rd.
- China is in a little bit of a standstill and could have demonstrations and unrest (January 4th - Feb. 24th).
Among world personalities and celebrities, he predicted that Pope Benedict will become concerned with the finances of the Vatican, and Osama bin Laden if still alive, will be looking for funding. Tiger Woods will return to golf after April, and Rush Limbaugh may encounter other problems besides his recent health scare.
7th Anniversary Party
Throughout the evening, a surprise cavalcade of guests made brief appearances to celebrate George Noory's 7th anniversary as host of Coast to Coast AM. The guests, in order of appearance, were: William Henry, Jim Marrs, Gerald Celente, Stanton Friedman, Catherine Austin Fitts, Alex Jones, Marc Zicree, Paola Harris, Jim Berkland, Rosemary Ellen Guiley, Glynis McCants, Uri Geller, David Wilcock, Whitley Strieber, Bart Kosko, Howard Bloom, Nick Begich, Robin Falkov, and Richard C. Hoagland.
Emerging Artists 1/3/10
The first Sunday of every month, George Noory is featuring emerging artists for some of the Bumper Music selections. On the 1/3/10 show we heard Adam Jackson, Elyse, Donna DiCerto, Danny Chevalier, Deep Distance, Steve Gustafson, and Paine's Promise. For more info on how to submit your original music, visit this page.
Bumper music from Sunday January 03, 2010
- Midnight Express (The Chase)
- Nobody Does it Better
- Anybody Out There?
- Dark Places
- Santa Races a UFO
- Under Raga Flight
- Wynken, Blynken, & Nod
- Real Life
- Happy Days are Here Again
- Right Now
- For Your Eyes Only
- Time After Time
- Praise You
Fat Boy Slim
- Inca Dance