|Date:||Thursday - April 1, 2010|
|Guests:||George Ure, Clif High|
George Ure & Clif High presented predictions about the economy, and U.S. and world events for the summer of 2010 and beyond. Their predictions are based on High's Web Bot technology which gives archetype descriptors of future events by tracking language pattern changes within Internet discussions forums. Here are some of the highlights of what they see coming:
- No warfare between Israel and Iran, at least not until November.
- Six very large earthquakes are yet to come during the rest of 2010.
- A major tipping point will occur between November 8th – 11th, 2010, followed by a 2-3 month release period. This tipping point appears to be US-centric, and could be a dramatic world-changing event like 9-11 that will have rippling after-effects. The collapse of the dollar might occur in November.
- From July 8th, 2010 onward, civil unrest will take place, possibly driven by food prices skyrocketing, and the devaluation of the dollar.
- A second depression, triggered by mass layoffs, bankruptcies, and the popping of the "derivatives bubble," will see people moving out of cities.
- After March 2011, the revolution wave will settle down into a period of reformation.
- A "data gap" has been found between early 2012 running through May 2013. One explanation is that "our civilization gets knocked back to a pre-electronic state," such as brought about by devastating solar activity.
- A new benign form of capitalism will emerge during 2017-2020.
Bumper music from Thursday April 01, 2010
- Midnight Express (The Chase)
- Ghost Dance
- Time After Time
- Red Barchetta
- Black Velvet
- From the Beginning
Emerson, Lake & Palmer
- Tonight, Tonight, Tonight
- Crash Into Me
Dave Matthews Band
- You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
- Mad World
Tears for Fears
- Learning to Fly
- Inca Dance