In the first half of the show, numerologist Glynis McCants offered analysis of the numbers behind celebrities and events in the news:
- In running a numbers chart for Sandra Bullock & Jesse James, they shared four out of six "challenge" numbers to their relationship-- "She did not know him at all."
- Al & Tipper Gore also shared four out of six "challenge" numbers, but had the same lifepath number (the most important number)-- This helped them deal with stressful incidents over the years.
- The oil spill which occurred on April 20th was on a "9" day, which suggests "a lesson to be learned here" and that we should never let it happen again.
- Joran van der Sloot, put in jail for murder, was in an "8" year cycle-- which means you can run, but you can't hide. In this cycle, if you're up to no good, you're going to get caught.
- Obama is in personal year of "6"-- a year of power, but he will face a big event or crisis in August.
- The year 2012 is a "5" year (2 + 0 +1 + 2 = 5), and five always promotes drama. We'll see people working together to help save the planet.
In the latter half of the program, psychic Joseph Jacobs shared his predictions and intuitions for the rest of 2010:
- July-- new inventions, dictators taking action, difficult weather/water conditions (during the first two weeks).
- August-- possible explosions related to military or terrorist actions.
- September-- an expressive, confusing month, with things going in many different directions.
- October-- a very constructive time, with a lot of building going on.
- November-- a time for major change, not just US elections, but worldwide.
- December-- wet and heavy weather.
On his website, Jacobs offers a kind of psychic day planner, with tips for the individual week ahead.
Bumper music from Thursday June 24, 2010