|Date:||Thursday - December 30, 2010|
Ian Punnett hosted Part I of the Annual Predictions Show, asking callers to share one event they see coming in 2011. Here are some of the predictions Coast listeners made for the new year:
- Cal predicted a military coup in North Korea, which will lead to an improvement of that country's relationship with the West.
- Tom in Salem, Oregon foresees a major discovery at CERN that will relate to the heaven dimension, where souls go when people die.
- Cornelius said George Noory will marry in 2011; Jim in Dallas specifically said George will marry on November 11, 2011.
- Nancy predicted an 8.1 earthquake will hit along the San Andreas fault in mid-March.
- A subterranean tunnel will be found under the North American or Asian continent which could lead to Bigfoot's discovery, stated Charles of North Hollywood.
- AJ in Fort Meyers envisions the two big wrestling divisions, WWE and TNA, having serious money problems.
- An Illuminati sex slave scandal will be revealed, said Simon from Baltimore.
- Robert in Bloomington, Ill. foresees nanotechnology being used to heal people.
- Charles in Riverside, CA predicted a collapse of the music industry, with several large labels filing for bankruptcy.
- 'Synchronized walking' becomes very popular, said Greg in Iowa.
- Barb in Ohio predicted the largest sale of flowers ever, from mid February through early May.
- Stone in Kansas City, MO said that Yellowstone will "stretch its jaws," with increased earthquakes, but no major eruption in 2011.
A major cruise ship will disappear in the Bermuda Triangle, predicted Seth.
- Shane shared a vision of a small military conflict that will take place on January 14th that will lead to a larger conflagration.
John in California said the Zodiac Killer will finally be identified in 2011.
- A private research company will begin cloning people for organ donations, said Alex.
Ian also reviewed callers' predictions made for 2010. Here is a sample of the hits and misses.
- The Dollar will crash. We are going to go to another financial currency.
- President Obama goes on live TV to announce that aliens do exist, and has a green alien speak on camera.
- Ground opens up, sky is bright orange, massive earthquakes.
- Edgar Cayce’s Hall of Records will be found in the Grand Canyon.
- The disappearance of sea lions in San Francisco after Thanksgiving is a prelude to an explosion in Yellowstone.
- In the wake of recent terrorist attacks, it will force the government to tip its hand and reveal what has up until now been a secret form of teleportation.
- Deadly attack on a freighter off coast of Somalia; international military force will launch attack on bases of Somali pirates.
- 35% of pest control operators in the United States will use non-toxic chemicals in their businesses.
The Year in Quirky Photos
In this photo review of 2010, Orange News selects some of the quirkiest and most unusual stories/images of the year, including the pictured 101-year old woman from China who grew a horn on her head.
Bumper music from Thursday December 30, 2010
- Midnight Express (The Chase)
- The Magnificent Seven
- Fox on the Run
- Peaches En Regalia
- Days Go By
- Praise You
Fat Boy Slim
- Dear Mr. Fantasy
A Tribe Called Quest
- A Little Less Conversation
- Gritty Shaker
- The Living Years
Mike & the Mechanics
- Fixed Income
- Karn Evil 9
Emerson Lake & Palmer
- Hands of Time