|Date:||Monday - May 28, 2012|
|Guests:||Joseph Jacobs, Open Lines|
In the first half, internationally known psychic who has counseled over 15,000 people since 1982, Joseph Jacobs, discussed what he sees on the horizon during these turbulent times, and what people can do to enhance their spirituality. To develop and refine yourself, he suggested the practice of meditation, and also noted that sometimes taking care of one thing that you've postponed or are afraid of can start a chain reaction of positivity. Here's what he sees for the rest of 2012:
- June-- could have some great dramas, with a possible increase in military or terrorism activity, but will turn out OK by the end of the month.
- July-- a lot of worries in the stock market as a result of June events. Many demonstrations at both political conventions.
- September-- a lot of drama and some transportation problems.
- November-- plagued by heavy weather problems. Could be malfeasance in the election, or people kept from voting because of the weather.
- December-- the Mayan calendar end date of 12/21 will "come in like a whimper," but there will be noticeable change afterward
Regarding the Middle East, he foresees a lot of difficulties for the Arab Spring, particular in Egypt and Syria, though Tunisia may do well. "If we keep the pressure on Iran, it will really start to go into effect after September 6th," with drastic changes taking place there, he commented.
Memorial Day Open Lines
The latter half of the show featured Memorial Day Open Lines. Callers included Regan from Bergenfield, NJ who spoke about the Medjugorje visions of the Virgin Mary, David in Fresno who reported that from years of listening to financial advisors on C2C, he'd made smart investments in silver and coins, and Sorel in Norfolk, VA who related a spiritually uplifting dream she had of her deceased grandmother that was identically experienced by her sister.
Bumper music from Monday May 28, 2012
- Midnight Express (The Chase)
- Caribbean Breeze
- Beyond the Sea
- In the Mood
- Eye In The Sky
Alan Parsons Project
- Ghost Dance
- Break On Through (To The Other Side)
Allman Brothers Band
- My Old School
- Time After Time
- Shouldn't Be Ashamed
- Love is Alive
- The Grave And The Constant
Fun Lovin' Criminals
- Blowin' in the Wind
- Inca Dance