Nutritionist and biochemist Ted Broer discussed the long term dangers of eating toxic foods, sold to us by multinational corporations. He outlined ten items that he believes it is especially important to avoid in order to maintain good health:
1) High fat meats such as bacon and hot dogs, which contain sodium nitrates
2) Aspartame, the artificial sweetener used in diet drinks and other products
3) Margarine, and products that contain trans fat (use organic butter instead)
4) Shellfish, generally contains too much contamination
5) Junk foods (like Twinkies), and products with high fructose corn syrup
6) Soy products, tend to increase estrogen levels
7) Fluoridated and chlorinated water, act as endocrine disruptors
8) High fat dairy products, and non-organic dairy (have bovine growth hormones)
9) Coffee, elevates harmful cortisol levels
10) Alcohol, habitual or daily use causes problems
Broer also highlighted various other dangers-- chemtrails are putting aluminum and barium into our atmosphere, immunizations (especially those that contain squalene or thimerosal) are associated with increased cases of autism, and GMOs are adversely affecting human DNA. He suggested that Americans haven't woken up to these issues because of a "normalcy bias" in which "no one wants to believe that the food is that bad...that the United States government allows this food to be that bad," or that the US is #1 in diabetes, cancer, and heart disease rates among industrialized nations.
First hour guest, modern day exorcist and shaman Deborah King talked about the age-old battle between light and dark. She cited three different perpetrators of evil or dark energy:
King also described working with possessed clients, such as a woman who arrived on a private jet, and had huge strange eyes (a surgeon had reportedly removed her eyes and dug out larger sockets for them), and cloven hooves instead of feet. For more, check out King's video on how to deal with energy vampires.
Bumper music from Wednesday February 12, 2014