|Date:||Wednesday - February 19, 2003|
"I believe they find you a pleasing entity," Wednesday night's guest Riley Martin told George Noory. Apparently, the aliens known as the Biaviians, whom Martin has been in contact with for decades, approve of our Coast host. Martin has written about and made drawings of his encounters in his book The Coming of Tan.
He said he was taken for an interplanetary trip at age 7, where he sat in a "gelatinous recliner" while aboard a craft with a "hydrogen-induction" propulsion system. Soon they were orbiting the planet Saturn where he witnessed vast motherships and hundreds of light spheres. It was there he heard the "thousand voices" of the planets' rings which he said give off sound to maintain their electromagnetic equilibrium.
Martin delineated seven different alien species that have been interacting with our planet. Among them he named the Reptilians (they don't eat humans but do occasionally need hemoglobin, which they apparently get from animal mutilations), and the Dorians (look-alike blonde humanoids who are "probably genetically engineered from a common source."). Martin also spoke of a species that come from a high gravity water planet and have underwater bases here.
Visitors: All Shapes & Sizes
Riley Martin documents his long standing relationship with aliens in his book "The Coming of Tan." In it, he describes his experiences with telepathic entities named the "Biaviians" who are around 4-ft. tall with large heads, long arms and delicate 4-fingered hands.
While the "grey" aliens with their egg-shaped heads and spindly bodies are the type most often described in recent times, reports of visitors have come in all shapes and sizes over the years. Here is a sampling of descriptions that were made in the context of UFO sightings:
- Pascagoula, Miss.-- 1973, 5-ft. tall robotic entities with wrinkled gray skin. Reportedly their arms ended in claws, their legs appeared to be merged together and they made a buzzing noise.
- Voronezh, Russia-- 1989, 10-ft tall creature with no neck and three eyes. The center eye higher than the other two was said to glow red and may have been a lighting source.
- Aveley, England-- 1974, Hairy humanoid about 4-ft. tall that was covered with brown hair over its face and hands. The creature had triangular eyes, a brown-beaked nose and a slit for a mouth.
- Belgrave, Australia-- 1993, 7-ft. tall black creatures with thin arms. Their glowing red eyes were said to resemble those of flies.
- Marzano, Italy-- 1978, 10-ft. tall being coated with greenish hair. It had pointed ears and two triangular eyes.
- Hopkinsville, Kentucky-- 1955, Small 3.5-ft. tall creatures with talon-like hands. Their eyes glowed yellow, their bodies appeared luminescent silver.