During the first half of the program, George talked with author Marc Zicree about sci-fi, The Twilight Zone, and a new Star Trek project -- Star Trek: New Voyages. The new series is a continuation of the original Star Trek show. Zicree said he will be directing an episode of Star Trek: New Voyages ("World Enough And Time"), which he co-wrote with Michael Reaves. New Voyages's executive producer/creator, James Cawley, also phoned in and briefly spoke about the show.
The second half of the show featured Open lines; George offered a 'fright night' hotline for people with scary tales to tell. George also briefly spoke with researcher 'Grantbo' about Mel's Hole. Grantbo said the supposed 17-mile deep hole remains a mystery as nobody knows where Mel Waters is or where the hole is located. Earlier in the program, George 'reprimanded' Dr. Morgus for running up $85,000 in hotel charges (85 movies, 62 dinners, suitcase full of snack bar items) during his last visit to L.A.
You're a REAL C2C Fan If...
Luna Bella from the NightHawk Zone (Happy 6th Month Anniversary!!!) shares her list, You Know You're a REAL Coast to Coast AM Fan If...
- You're continually stunned when the President makes major decisions without consulting Louis Turi.
- Your phone rings, and you answer it, "Is this me?"
- You spend most of your day trying to use mental telepathy to open a can of peaches.
- Your pet parakeet, Quayle, your cat, Morgus, and your dog, Hoagland, all have matching spaceship shaped food and water bowls.
- Your am radio goes in for repairs and the withdrawal symptoms are worse than the ones you had when you quit smoking.
- You saw a honeydew melon at the market that looked like a Gray, and you almost had a heart attack.
- You dream that your PC speaker is emitting constant beeps that just wont stop. You open your eyes to realize that you fell asleep, face down, in the middle of a post at the nighthawkzone.com forum.
- Your Coast to Coast audio library is named as the reason for your desertion in the divorce trial.
- Your resident ghost doesn't scare you, but you hear him laughing his butt off when you're naked.
- You can sit for 4 hours, hypnotized, watching your am radio.
- You have memorized 10 different streaming audio web addresses along with coasttocoastam.com, nighthawkzone.com, stevequayle.com and enterprisemission.com, but you can't remember your spouse's birthday.
- Your resident ghost wakes you so you won't miss listening to the last hour callers.
- The bumper sticker on your car reads, "I stop for Big Foot."
- You are moving to a new house and the very last thing you pack, and the first thing you unpack is your am radio.
- You just finished reading this entire list and realize that you have several more to add.
Bumper music from Friday February 03, 2006