Whether it was the cult history of Sleepytime Tea, hacked teddy bears, or the mysterious 'purple sock' that turned out to be a real animal, this past week was rife with unusual news stories which we featured here at the Coast to Coast website.
So while you wait for the big game to start, dig into our seven layer dip of strangeness for Super Bowl Sunday:
- Cults, Conspiracies and the Twisted History of Sleepytime Tea
- Does Bigfoot live in the mountains surrounding Pocatello?
- Brain damaged violinist makes music for first time in 27 years with mind-reading technology
- Did Hackers Turn a Smart Teddy Bear into a Demon Toy?
- How Power Naps Are Related to Near-Death Experiences
- Mystery of deep-sea 'purple sock' solved
- Is a New Zealand Town Being 'targeted' by Great White Sharks?