In the first hour, George spoke with The Resistance Manifesto(1) author, John Conner, about a strange and relatively unknown monument located in Elbert County, Georgia. Inscribed on the 'Georgia Guidestones' (enlargement), as they are called, are 10 commandments or guides written in eight different languages (English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese and Russian):
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely-improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion-faith-tradition-and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth-beauty-love-seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth-Leave room for nature-Leave room for nature.
Conner views the guides as the Illuminati's "mockery of the Christian Ten Commandments," and believes the first one betrays the secret society's plan to "eliminate us in a massive global holocaust." Conner said the monument was commissioned by a man calling himself R. C. Christian -- a pseudonym that may indicated he represented members of the Order of the Rose Cross. Read more about the Georgia Guidestones at theresistancemanifesto.com(2).