George Knapp shares some online items that have recently caught his attention, including a piece on how current technology can be used to detect alien spaceships traveling at near light speeds, an article on the nature of dark matter, and a paper written by tonight's first half guest, Bernard Haisch, in which he proposes we exist in a virtual universe created by a great consciousness.
- Is The Universe A Vast, Consciousness-Created Virtual Reality Simulation?
- 'X-Files' revival to shoot in B.C., 'Smoking Man' says
- Universe on edge of collapse, at least on cosmological time scale
- Dark Matter Probably Isn't a Mirror Universe, Colliding Galaxies Suggest
- The Eerie Enigma of Cicada 3301
- NSA Doesn’t Need to Spy on Your Calls to Learn Your Secrets
- Raytheon Engineers Reveal how Technology Will Detect Alien Spaceships
- ISIS Didn't Invade Star Wars Set, Remains Committed to Earth Wars Only