George Knapp shares a number of items that have recently caught his attention, including articles on sleep paralysis, the tale of Jackie Gleason seeing a dead alien, and Sunday's Space X launch failure:
- In the Style of Demons: Sleep Paralysis Is the Worst Trip Ever
- Ancient Greeks Were Afraid of Zombies
- Are They Mine? Abductees' Worst Fear
- Lucky Strike: What We Can Learn From A Massive Meteor Crater
- Jackie Gleason and the Pickled Alien by Kenny Young
- How Serious a Setback Is the SpaceX Rocket Explosion?
- Supreme court forces German parliament to release expertise on UFOs