George Knapp shares some recent online items that caught his attention this week, an article on space debris forcing ISS crew members to seek emergency shelter, an account of two people spotting a large reptilian-like bird in Nevada, a piece on the transfer of HAARP to civilian control, and a report on a hunter in Argentina who claims he shot an extraterrestrial:
- Space Junk Forces Space Station Crew to Seek Shelter
- Two People Spot Dinosaur Bird in Nevada
- It's Raining Spiders! Weirdest Effects of California Drought
- Alaska Military Site That Has Fueled Conspiracy Theories Will Be Transferred to Civilian Operators
- Argentina: Hunter Claims He Shot "An Extraterrestrial"
- Could 'leaked UFO photos taken from US submarine in 1971' prove existence of aliens?