Richard C. Hoagland Mars Images Page 2
In tandem with his 7/2/13
appearance, Richard C. Hoagland sends a set of images related to his presentation.
7) A remarkable "mechanical-looking," highly symmetrical, apparently rusted "metallic object" imaged by Curiosity, as it began to drive away from its initial "Bradbury Landing Site" inside Gale Crater. Click on image to view larger.
8) An apparent "partially eroded motor" -- complete with a bright "shaft" -- sitting near the Rover on the sandy Martian surface of Gale Crater. Note the geometric, manufactured-looking details inside the object, on the shaded side facing toward the Curiosity camera.
9) A series of strikingly geometric, horizontal structures -- nicknamed by Enterprise
"the Apartments" after their eerily "constructed" appearance. Measuring only inches in height, the key aspect of these features is not their scale ... but their INTENSELY "ordered" appearance ... which, to the uninitiated, only superficially resemble "geological strata" (as they've been officially identified by NASA). Click on image to view larger.
10) A miles-long, linear, multi-leveled glass-like
structure -- seen several miles south of the Curiosity landing site, up against the base of "Mt. Sharp." Curiosity will get MUCH closer to this structure in the next year, at which time new images may allow us to confirm initial impressions of this striking, highly reflective feature ... as some kind of "linear, multileveled, artificial glass construction
." Click on image to view larger.
11) Richard C. Hoagland, Principal Investigator of the Enterprise Mission
, sitting on the top of the Pyramid of the Sun, at Teotihuacan, Mexico -- carrying out Enterprise Mission Accutron measurements of Hyperdimensional/Torsion Field surrounding the Pyramid ... with the Pyramid of the Moon as background. Click on image to view larger.
12) Close-up of a small, unmistakable, manufactured object -- slowly eroding out of a near-by Martian rock on the floor of Gale Crater -- on an image taken by one of the 17 cameras aboard the Curiosity Rover. The intensely geometric nature of this object -- with multiple parallel surfaces, and visible, regular "geometric indentations" -- leave little doubt that this is an ancient, intelligently-designed object, apparently engulfed in mud millions of years ago .... which then turned into rock ... out of which it is only now re-emerging under current Martian conditions. Click on image to view larger.
For more, see the full paper on Enterprise Mission
Back to First Page