Download Info - Streamlink
MP3 downloads are available for Coast Insider members for the last 3 years of shows. Here are some notes about the mp3 files:
- The files are available on individual show pages, in the same area as the streaming audio and show clips are currently located.
- MP3 files can be played on such software as Windows Media Player and iTunes, depending on which program you have configured your computer to play them on, as well as on portable units such as the iPhone, Android and iPod.
- The files will download quite quickly for high speed users, but for those with dial-up connections, it will be slower (aprx. 1 hour for each file) and our regular streaming service may be a more practical option for you.
- MP3 files can also be burned onto CDs for listening on players that are capable of reading this format. Software programs such as Roxio and iTunes can be used to perform the burning process.
- Users are welcome to make personal copies of the show for themselves, but the content remains the property of Premiere Radio Networks, and file sharing on the Internet or other types of distribution of the show content are expressly forbidden.
If you are having problems downloading the MP3s, please note the following: PC USERS need to: right click and "Save Target As..."
MAC USERS need to: ctrl+click and "Download Link to Disk"
Note: for those using the MAC version of Internet Explorer, you will need to name the files yourself; make sure you add .mp3 to the end of your file name.
If this does not resolve your issue, you may need to clear your cache. To do so, launch your Internet Explorer Browser:
- Click on Tools
- Click on Internet Options
- Click on Delete Cookies / Delete Files (or both, if both buttons are provided)
- Press Okay
- Close Browser
- Return to Desktop/ Empty Recycle Bin
- Then Try Logging in again
If this doesn't work, you may need to lower your privacy settings, to accept all cookies:
- Click Tools
- Click Internet Options
- Click Privacy
- Lower Slide Bar all the way down to ACCEPT ALL COOKIES
- Click Apply
- Click OK
- Then try to download the MP3 again.
For further assistance, please e-mail us at email@example.com.