Authority on the alien presence, Timothy Good, discussed cases from his newest book Need to Know: UFOs, the Military and Intelligence, which covers incidents from the 1930s to the present. Sightings of UFOs were reported by the British Air Force during WWII, including a gigantic object seen by a Lancaster bomber crew over France in 1944, he detailed. Further, Good noted in 1945, two years before Roswell, two boys witnessed the crash of an alien craft, and saw small occupants darting about.
Among Good's other revelations:
- New evidence has emerged about Eisenhower's alleged 1954 meeting with aliens-- reportedly the beings demonstrated the ability to make their craft invisible.
- During the Korean War, a UFO that was under attack sent out a beam of light irradiating soldiers, and making them ill.
- Between 1961-62, JFK requested to see alien bodies associated with a crash site, and his assassination may have had some relation to this.
- The actor Stuart Whitman saw two craft during the 1965 Northeast blackout and received communications from the inhabitants.
- Transcripts reveal pilots were harassed by UFOs in Australia in 1978 and Puerto Rico in 1980.
Good also shared some of his personal encounters with UFOs and the abduction syndrome, which has led him to conclude the aliens may have a sinister agenda.
UFO in Chicago
At the start of the program, Peter Davenport of the Natl. UFO Reporting Center gave an account of a Nov. 7th sighting at O'Hare Airport in Chicago, in which numerous witnesses saw a small, spinning disc-shaped object. After two minutes, the object suddenly accelerated and shot straight up, disappearing after "punching a hole in the clouds," according to one airline employee.
During the first hour Stan Deyo shared an earth changes update. According to his data on heat signatures and seismic pressures, there could soon be significant earthquake activity in an area surrounding New Guinea, the Solomon Islands and Australia, which could bring a tsunami to the West Coast of the U.S.