Live Nightly 1am - 5am EST / 10pm - 2am PST
Predictions for 2007 - Part I
Art Bell hosted Part I of his Annual Predictions Show, with callers invited to share one event they see coming in 2007. Here's what Coast listeners believe will happen in the new year:
- According to a caller from Vancouver, NASA will lose an astronaut in space.
- Billie in California predicted earthquake activity for the Philippines between March and June.
- Not dissuaded by recent news of his death, Abby proclaimed Saddam Hussein will be seen alive in well in his hometown.
- A caller from Kansas City expects Iraq will be divided into three distinct entities (Shiite, Sunni, and Kurd).
- John in Long Island anticipates UFO sightings will triple in the new year.
- Republicans will gain Senate control and the price of oil will increase, foretold David in Burbank.
- A caller from Toronto foresees Israel attacking Iran.
- Israel will offer and Iraq will accept assistance to put down the insurgents, divined Karen in Arizona.
- Pete in Omaha revealed the US will sign a treaty with China regarding airspace.
- Robin in Pittsburgh said we should expect a major communication meltdown; cell phones (and maybe even land lines, too) will be affected by sunspots.
Art also reviewed some predictions from last year:
- A caller from Quebec correctly forecasted eight unmistakable natural disasters for 2006.
- Bud from Michigan was right on when he predicted an extremely rough year for US auto makers.
- Art declared as accurate a Colorado caller's prediction that a gigantic magnetic disturbance would effect parts of the Mid-West, turning the skies brown and causing 'northern lights' to appear.
- Rick from California was way off when he suggested the world would discover that Bono of U2 was actually the Anti-Christ.
- A caller from Minnesota erroneously predicted an earthquake would separate Southern California from the rest of the state.
- Jody from Kansas incorrectly forecasted a huge explosion for Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado.
- Bill from Oklahoma was wrong about the collapse of North Korea.
- And John from Washington will apparently have to wait a little longer for Mount Rainier to explode.
Check out Part II of Art's Predictions Show.
Bumper music from Saturday December 30, 2006
Hootie & the Blowfish