Live Nightly 1am - 5am EST / 10pm - 2am PST
Predictions for 2007 - Part II
Art Bell hosted Part II of his Annual Predictions Show, with callers invited to share one event they see coming in 2007. Here's what some of them had to say:
- Katherine said one of the Supreme Court justices will resign due to a personal scandal.
- A new kind of music based on the sound of whales will gain popularity declared Chris. Another caller said something musical will unite the nations, possibly involving interstellar sound waves.
- 'Agent X' from Anchorage believes that the grave of Genghis Kahn will be discovered in Mongolia.
- John in Wisconsin (who was so excited that his phone call got through that he fell down the stairs) envisions a crop circle appearing on the White House lawn.
- A solar flare in February will cause a magnetic pole shift and lead to odd behavior by people and animals, divined Jason in Minnesota.
- Matthew in Lexington, KY foresees a significant quake in an unexpected area in the United States.
- An oil leak from a tanker will occur in the Pacific near Hawaii, said Bosco of Texas.
- A small mountainous country will suddenly reveal that they are a nuclear power, John from the Bronx foretold.
- Keith in Hamiton, Ontario predicts there will be a fatality in the sport of wrestling.
- Rebecca in Oregon foresees a dark horse presidential candidate emerging in late 2007. He'll have a distinguished military career and libertarian leanings.
- A joint effort of the FBI and the CIA will take Coast to Coast off the air, Ryan of Minn. sadly informed.
- The population of fish will rise 2% with the help of oceanic researchers, Chris from San Diego offered.
- 'Mafia Mike' of Pahrump proclaimed that God will speak directly to Art Bell.
Art also reviewed some predictions from last year, almost of all of which were bonks (wrong). They included:
- Disaster strikes Mars Orbiter.
- Major Bird Flu epidemic in November.
- Federal Gov't briefly relocates to Denver.
- Cure for AIDS comes from Europe.
- Three major quakes strike Northern California.
- Art Bell adopts a 14-year old Native American.
- A comet hits Earth; people turn into zombies.
Bumper music from Sunday December 31, 2006