In our New Year's Day Special, George Noory welcomed various guests who shared their predictions for 2007. In order of appearance, here are some highlights:
Psychic Joseph Jacobs:
- 2007 will be a "heavy" year with many casualties as a result of war, climate and terrorism.
Jan. 31st through March 24th, the US economy will "hit a wall" as well as in September and October.
- Florida will have problems during Sept/Oct.
Japan could have water problems such as a tsunami during the May 15th through Oct. 17th period.
China could show a belligerent side involving military activity from the end of February through April 1st.
- A lot more info about UFOs will be revealed in 2007.
Paul Guercio and Dr. George Hart of the Merlin Project:
Russia will be making a resurgence; China can dictate the strength of the U.S. dollar.
The lull in terrorism will change most likely in 2007.
John Edwards (with Barack Obama as his VP), Gov. Mitt Romney, and Mike Bloomberg (running under a third-party) are the likely Presidential candidates in the '08 race. Hillary Clinton's campaign will collapse.
Numerologist Glynis McCants:
- 2007, a "9" year, is about true communication. It's a better year to talk things through than 2006, with more accountability.
- Celebrity couples Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban and Julia Roberts & Danny Moder could have problems because they have "toxic" numbers.
- New personal year cycles begin with the start of 2007.
Seer and astropsychologist Dr. Louis Turi:
2007 will be one of the most shocking years for natural disasters, quakes and volcanoes.
- Devastating earthquakes in the US/Asia in February and August 2007.
- Scary news concerning US nuclear plants will arise, with a possible accident.
- Airlines will merge, as well as TV networks.
- A new bacterial disease will hit in March.
- Children will be more susceptible to negative forces and illnesses.
- An increase in heart attacks will occur, triggering new surgical & medical treatments.
- Specific dates of concern for January:
- Jan. 3rd-- shocking bad news, Jan. 12th, Jan. 19th
- Specific dates of concern for February: Feb. 1st/ 9th/ 17th/ & 28th
Intuitive Sean David Morton:
2007 will see a great division between people listening to their inner voice and those that don't.
- The Dow Jones will go over 13,000 but this is being driven by only 30 companies that are merging and buying each other out. This is not a good thing for the economy, and it will precede a global collapse.
- The US inflation rate will hit 20-25%. After the US dollar is devalued, the Amero, a currency for use in the US, Canada and Mexico will be introduced.
Astrologist Susan Miller:
Each new year offers different opportunities and cycles for the individual Zodiac signs.
- Sagittarius is the celestial favorite until Dec. 17, 2007, when Capricorn moves into Jupiter and becomes the new favorite.
- Pisces and Virgo could have big shifts and challenges this year.
Trend forecaster Gerald Celente:
'Medical Tourism' in which Americans are increasingly going overseas for medical treatment (especially dental and plastic surgery) will continue to grow this year.
There are entrepreneurial opportunities for Americans in China, which still looks towards the US for innovation.
- An 'Internet candidate' for President could rise to prominence in 2007.