Futurist Paul Guercio and SDI physicist Dr. George Hart shared an update on the Merlin Project, their software-based forecasting technology. Merlin captures in a graphical form "timetraks" which show the peaks and valleys of a person or places' future based on a starting or birth date.
Curiously, one of their clients, a woman from Hartford, used as one of her significant dates the great Hartford Circus fire. While it was a different day and year from her birth date, the two events produced the exact same timetrak, said Guercio. She revealed that her brother and family friends had died in the fire.
Guercio & Hart shared some forecasts based on timetraks they've developed:
- Iran is going through a "big hiccup" right now, and "cooler heads will prevail."A military conflict or attack by them is not in their best interests at this time.
- McCain, Giuliani , Biden and Hillary Clinton are on low cycles leading up to the '08 election, so they'll likely not be their parties' presidential candidates.
- John Edwards, possibly with Obama as his VP, will be the Democratic candidate, and Mitt Romney will run for the Republicans. Newt Gingrich could also be a factor.
- Mike Bloomberg is a possible strong third-party candidate.
- There is a build-up to the year 2012 that suggests a definitive change could be occurring around this time such as a pandemic or meteor strike.
Kasem's in Studio
During the first hour, George welcomed in the studio, legendary radio personality Casey Kasem and his wife, Jeannie Kasem. Casey spoke about his long career, played one of his first on-air dedications ("Letter from Elaina"-- a devout Beatles fan), and performed some of the voiceover characters he is known for, such as Shaggy from the Scooby-Doo cartoon series.
Jeannie spoke about her role on Cheers as Loretta Tortelli, and her company Little Miss Liberty which manufactures round cribs.