During the first half of the show, intuitive Sean David Morton checked in on some of his recent predictions. In his March 14, 2007 appearance, he had said there would be a 7.0 earthquake in Japan within the next 90 days, and indeed there was a large earthquake there on Sunday. Morton explained that he made the prediction through a type of divination known as cartomancy, running his hand over maps to see where energy is building up. Among his other predictions (some gleaned from insider sources rather than psychic methods):
- A series of quakes (6.5+) will occur near the Aleutian Islands in Alaska, followed by a quake (6.5-7.0) in the Seattle/Vancouver area.
- The US has selected 233 sites in Iran for an attack possibly slated to begin somewhere between April 17th and April 19th, 2007.
- There will be mass riots in the U.K. by this summer.
- In Afghanistan, the Taliban will retake Kandahar.
- A military draft is coming to the U.S., and civilians could be drafted for military jobs.
In the second half of the evening, bio-energetic healer and paranormal practitioner Dr. Peter Moscow discussed his experiences with poltergeist cases, as well as electronic machinery connected with healing and the spirit realm. He shared details of the McKeown case, which took place in the 1970's in Dublin, Ireland and involved a particularly malicious entity. The being who terrorized a young couple, identified himself as "Mickey," and was able to manifest letters and voices, Moscow detailed.
David Farnsworth has created software that runs on handheld computers and allows users to see images in the etheric field including entities and structures, such as the face of a man in a helmet and an old ship, Moscow reported (click on the above photo to view some material he sent us). He also spoke about radionic devices, which measure the energetic aspects of various diseases, and offer treatment through rebalancing these fields.