Hypnotherapist and psychotherapist Barbara Lamb discussed her study of alien abduction cases, which she came to through her work in regression therapy with clients. Abductees report 'missing time' and sometimes when they are returned from a craft they're wearing different clothes, such as a woman who found herself in a Japanese T-shirt she didn't own.
Through telepathic communications, abductees have said they were chosen by the ETs to be "special trainees" to do certain missions on Earth, such as ecological work to help save the planet and assisting large groups people after great catastrophes. Others have a mission to inform about the presence of ETs, she reported.
A hybridization program, in which eggs or early-stage fetuses are taken from human females, has been noted by numerous abductees. One explanation that the beings have given is that they are trying to save their own race-- they need our physical human stock.
Types of aliens described by abductees include:
- short gray beings—some robot-like, some more responsive
- taller gray beings
- small white beings with round expressive eyes
- medium-sized bronze beings
- gentle blue-silvery beings
- human-appearing Nordics
- Reptilians who come in a variety of species, one of which is dragon-like
- insectoid 'Praying Mantis' types that are wise and gentle
- ethereal, other-dimensional beings that are compassionate
- glowing radiant beings, circular in form
- giant amoeba-like beings