Investigative journalist Paola Harris talked about UFO and ET phenomena and shared information from top researchers and whistleblowers. She also discussed Exopolitics- the study of extraterrestrial presence on Earth and its social and political implications for mankind. Here are some of her observations:
- UFO/ET visitations are a planetary phenomenon, seen in many other countries besides the United States.
- The late John Mack came to believe that later-stage abductees were being directly downloaded with data rather than being taken aboard craft.
- Mary Rodwell (Australia) and Yvonne Smith, author of the new book Chosen are two people currently working in ufology whose work she is impressed with.
- Revelations from the Vatican about ET contact, such as by Monsignor Balducci, suggest to her that key institutions are positioning themselves for disclosure.
- The late Col. Philip Corso wrote in his notes of an encounter with an alien that came out of a cave when he was working at Red Canyon (White Sands, NM missile range) in 1957. It telepathically asked him to turn off military radar so their craft could take off.
- There are a variety of alien types visiting our planet, sources say as many as 57 different species. Some of these ETs don't have bodies but appear as intelligent balls of light.
Harris believes that UFO phenomena is intertwined with aspects of the paranormal such as different dimensions and ESP, as well as Earth mysteries like crop circles and Bigfoot. She recommended the video clip Amazing NASA UFO footage, in which Jaime Maussan gives a presentation at the 2009 International UFO Congress.
Zecharia Sitchin Update
Making a rare appearance on the show, first hour guest, noted scholar Zecharia Sitchin talked about his latest endeavor, The Earth Chronicles Handbook, which he called a "GPS" to his earlier seven book series. The new guidebook serves as an encyclopedic compendium of the myths and actual events from humanity's ancient civilizations such as the Sumerians. He said there is evidence that the Annunaki (visitors from the planet Nibiru which has an elliptical orbit in our solar system) left Earth in 550 BC but promised to return. Sitchin also claimed that astronomers had seen Nibiru but hushed up the information.