Explorer and archaeologist Jonathan Gray discussed discoveries that demonstrate advanced ancient technology. Because such artifacts don't match current academic beliefs they are often suppressed, with evidence destroyed or hidden, he said, citing the Smithsonian Institution, and countries such as Peru, America, Israel, New Zealand, France, and Australia as being involved in covering-up evidence.
Some of the suppressed ancient discoveries he highlighted:
- A kind of glassware in Egypt and Peru that can be bent like plastic.
- Screen projectors used in Egyptian temples, with movement and sound simulation.
- Artifacts and buildings left on the moon-- Chinese records speak of trips to the moon.
- The 'Black Knight' satellite-- ancient races talked about putting up satellites.
- An ancient underground complex discovered in Southern California that included star charts on aluminum sheets.
- Micro-techology found in Russia, with some objects as small as 1/1000th of an inch.
- Maps of the ancient world that showed Antarctica as free of ice and populated.
Gray also spoke about his challenge to the work of Zecharia Sitchin, who contends that an ET race, the Annunaki, visited Earth from the planet Nibiru. Sitchin's translations of Sumerian cuneiform does not match the accepted dictionary meanings, he commented.
First hour guest astrologist Linda Schurman talked about her prediction of a major oil spill that she made back in January in her newsletter. The spill will be contained by September, accomplished through incremental processes, she foresees. Among her upcoming predictions:
- A solar eclipse on July 11th of this year could coincide with a crisis in Russia.
- Between June & August of 2012, an astrological configuration suggests that San Francisco may be hit by a large quake.
- The bottom of the economic crisis won't hit until 2015.
- The years 2024-2026 will bring a new paradigm for our civilization, as well as a new energy infrastructure.