|Date:||Friday - December 31, 2004|
Art Bell hosted his New Year's Eve Prediction Show, recording caller's forecasts for 2005, and checking in on the accuracy of their predictions for the past year. Here's what some Coast listeners say the coming year holds:
- A virus will by released by terrorists into New York City.
- No elections will be held in Iraq during January.
- A US aircraft carrier will be destroyed in the Persian Gulf during first half of 2005.
- Between August and October an earthquake near Japan will cause a tsunami that will hit Seattle, toppling the Space Needle.
- The Ark of the Covenant will be found.
- An anti-communist group will unseat North Korean leader Kim Jong-il
Art also played an audio clip of a prediction made during the 2003 New Year's Eve show, in which a caller claimed he remote viewed a devastating tsunami in 2004.
Coast Memories Part II
Thank you for your submissions. We've posted the second half of some of the responses we received, in our call for people to share their favorite or most memorable show moments from 2004. Read Part II or start from the beginning with Part I.