Thursday's guest, Father Andrew Wingate, who has been described as a Catholic mystic, returned to the show offering forecasts of the coming "end times." He also told a story of serving as an exorcist at a ritual that was conducted in a motel room. When the police showed up because of the noise, Wingate said their powerful flashlights could not penetrate the darkened room because the only light that would shine could come from "blessed candles."
Naming the Antichrist as Maitreya, Wingate said he currently holds a position within the UN and will take rule in about 10 years. Interestingly, he said that aliens are actually human beings who "jump in and out of time," but that Maitreya would falsely reveal them as being our brothers from Alpha Centauri as part of his plan.
Here are some other predictions that Father Wingate shared:
- Within the next year or so, a tsunami will hit the West Coast (timed as retribution for a US government action on abortion).
- Iran will have another large quake within the next year, with a large death toll.
- There will be a large volcanic eruption in the Philippines this year.
- A drought will affect crops such as corn, potatoes and soy, and fungus will cause deterioration to bean and seed crops.
- A plague of insects similar to Lady Bugs will hit the Central US this year.
- Precursor events leading up to the sinking of a US battleship (which he previously predicted) include the US opening diplomatic relations with Cuba, the assassination of Germany and France's leaders, and a war between Italy and Yugoslavia.