Appearing for the first 2 ½ hours, researcher and author Jim Marrs spoke about his new book Above Top Secret, which outlines many of the alternative subjects discussed on the popular Internet forum, AboveTopSecret.com.
Here is a sampling of his commentary:
- The Federal Reserve: It's not "federal," nor does it have any "reserves." They exist beyond scrutiny, as no one ever audits them.
- The JFK assassination: The furor hasn't died down because we haven't reached a truthful conclusion.
- Aurora 1897 Airship Case: The Dallas Morning News reported the craft had a "non-human pilot.
- "Phoenix Lights: The military sent up flares as a cover-up after the large V-shaped craft had already been sighted.
- John Titor/Time Traveler: Titor's theory that we live in a multitude of timelines could prove to be accurate.
- 2012: A variety of sources pinpoint the year 2012 as being a major turning point in history.
In a one-hour conversation during the latter half of the show, world-renowned archaeologist Dr. Zahi Hawass discussed his work studying and excavating Egypt's antiquities. Among his recent projects, he announced that nothing was found underneath the Sphinx in drillings. A current effort involves a radar search for the tomb of Cleopatra and Mark Antony, believed to be near Alexandria. He is also excavating for the tombs of Ramses VIII and Nefertiti in the Valley of the Kings, and preparing to make revelations about King Tut's family.
- Above Top Secret
- Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy
- The Rise of the Fourth Reich
- The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty
- King Tutankhamun: The Treasures of the Tomb
- Secrets from the Sand: My Search for Egypt's Past
- Mountains of the Pharaohs: The Untold Story of the Pyramid Builders
Dr. Zahi Hawass recently participated in an investigation into the mysterious Egyptian mummy called 'Unknown Man E,' whose face was frozen in a scream. The inquiry was documented for the just-aired National Geographic special Egypt Unwrapped: Mystery of the Screaming Man. For video clips, photos and further info, go here.
Bumper music from Monday November 24, 2008
Midnight Express (The Chase)
One Thing Leads to Another
Atlanta Rhythm Section
I Threw A Brick Through A Window
Fanfare for the Common Man
Emerson, Lake & Palmer
God Only Knows
Hold Your Head Up
In The City
All You Zombies