In the first half, paranormal investigator Stan Gordon discussed UFO and cryptozoological phenomena including numerous Bigfoot and Thunderbird reports, mystery cats, and also shared an update on the famous Kecksburg incident that occurred 50 years ago tonight. On December 9, 1965 a mysterious acorn-shaped fiery object fell from the sky near Kecksburg, PA (view mock-up photo). A witness, volunteer fireman Jim Romansky, described seeing unusual symbols or markings on the object, while another witness said he touched it, and it was as smooth as glass.
A recent theory suggested that the Kecksburg object may have been a GE Mark 2 Reentry vehicle, a secretive spy capsule, but Gordon showed photos of such a vehicle to Romansky, and he said there was not much resemblance. Reports of giant birds have been made in the Pennsylvania area for years, said Gordon. Descriptions include wingspans of 10 to 20 ft., with some of the birds looking like giant bats with leathery skin, while others appearing prehistoric like a pterodactyl. One area that consistently gets strange phenomena reports is the heavily wooded Chestnut Ridge, particularly in Fayette County, he noted. Intriguingly, there are a number of well-documented cases where Bigfoot and UFOs were seen together at the same time and place, he added.
In the latter half, researcher and futurist Stephan Schwartz spoke about his interest in consciousness, which led him to look at social transformation and turning individual actions into a social movement. Based on data of social changes over the last several hundred years, he identified eight laws of change that a person can practice in their own lives. These laws can help create more wellness and life-affirming changes throughout society, he said.
Among the laws:
- The individuals and the group must share a common intention.
- Though they have a goal, the group shouldn't have a cherished outcome.
- The individuals and the group must accept that their goal may not be reached in their lifetime.
- Each person in the group must enjoy fundamental equality, even while respecting hierarchical roles.
- The individuals must forswear violence in word, act, or thought.
- The individuals must make their private selves consistent with their public postures.
- Midnight Express (The Chase)
- Swan Lake
- Turn Turn Turn
- Rhythm Of The Wilderness
Allman Brothers Band
- Once Upon a Time
- Do it Again
- Light My Fire
- Carly's Song
- Lonely Boy
- Inca Dance