Mellen-Thomas Benedict shared details of his incredible Near Death Experience (NDE) that took place in 1982, while he was in hospice care for a terminal illness. He was without vital signs for at least an hour and a half before he returned to his body.
Here are some of highlights of what he learned while on the "Other Side:"
- The Other Side is not all it's cracked up to be-- being in a human body is actually a more optimal way to experience the universe.
- Black holes at the center of galaxies function as great processors of universal matter-- a total recycling machine.
- No evil exists in the human soul, and a person is purified of any evil or darkness before they are reincarnated.
- Reincarnation occurs automatically, driven by the body which is more powerful and millions of years older than the mind.
- The Other Side is totally individualized and each person experiences it uniquely.
- Earth has expended 90% of its life force, the sun is getting old, and we're beginning to lose the moon. Also the liquid metal core of the Earth is cooling and water will evaporate within the next 2,000 years.
- It's humanity's manifest destiny to leave Earth and colonize other planets. Within the next 400 years such "star seeding" will begin.
During the first half-hour, Shelley Yates provided an update on her worldwide meditation project, Fire the Grid, which will take place on July 17, 2007, and seeks to lift the vibrational field of the planet.