Outspoken author Wayne Green shared his beliefs on a wide array of topics as the main guest on Wednesday's show. Here is an inventory of some of his statements:
- We never landed on the moon, and at least one person who was vocal about this ended up dead.
- Cooked food is poison; he eats raw liver.
- Coffee causes various physical ailments.
- By re-mineralizing their land, farmers can grow "super organic" food.
- The best type of water to drink is distilled, and people can make this at home via products sold by companies such as steamdistiller.com
- Time travel is real, and cave paintings that show UFOs are evidence of the travelers.
- Teachers should be replaced by DVDs and media programs to improve the education system.
For more, check out Wayne Green's "Books You're Crazy If You Don't Read."
First hour guest, John M. Curtis, the Online Columnist, observed that the Iraq situation had become "a quagmire," which the US had entered into "without an exit strategy." The increased involvement of other nations might improve the chances for success there, he said. Curtis also commented on the 2004 presidential campaign, suggesting that Clark and Dean had pulled away from the pack, and were the Democrats' two most significant front runners.