Investigator of anomalous phenomena and U.K. radio host Ross Hemsworth discussed his latest work on EVPs, parallel dimensions, UFOs, crop circles, and orbs. Something could be tapping into electromagnetic energy in the earth, at various hotspots, to create paranormal activity, he theorized. Here are some of his other observations:
- Clairvoyants can sometimes communicate with orbs, which seem to be a manifestation of energy, typically circular in shape.
- An image of a 'Reptilian' or interdimensional alien was captured in a photo taken at Rendlesham Forest, though the being was not seen by the naked eye.
- The veil between dimensions is coming down as we get closer to 2012. A number of cultures in addition to the Maya, such as the Hopi and Maori have pointed to 2012 as a time of pivotal change.
- There is a powerful energy line running underneath Loch Ness. Such geophysical fault lines could allow for a portal or gateway where creatures such as Nessie come through.
- Time slips could be views of a parrallel universe that's in a different time range.
- Ouija Boards can open a gateway but often to lower realm spirits.
- Cases of psychic attack are on the rise.
- Cemeteries are not particularly haunted, as spirits leave their bodies at the point of death, not where they're buried.
- For recording EVPs, use a cassette tape recorder, ask a few questions, and then leave the room with the recorder running.
Infrared camcorders seem to work well for capturing anomalous activity on video.
First hour guest, member of the Iranian community, Hossein Hedjazi offered analysis on the post-election situation in Iran. Ahmadinejad's victory was suspect, he said, noting that results were announced just two hours after polls closed-- with some 40 million voters using paper ballots. He suggested that the protests, currently involving as many as 1-4 million Iranian citizens, could grow larger or more intense.
Bumper music from Monday June 15, 2009
Midnight Express (The Chase)
Jay and the Americans
Saved by Zero
Tears for Fears
Strawberry Fields Forever
Fanfare for the Common Man
Emerson, Lake & Palmer
Don't Fear the Reaper
Blue Oyster Cult
Speak to Me/Breathe
It Ain't Me, Babe
Riders on the Storm
Hello It's Me