Investigative journalist Paola Harris talked about UFO and ET phenomena and shared information from top researchers and whistleblowers. She also discussed Exopolitics- the study of extraterrestrial presence on Earth and its social and political implications for mankind. Here are some of her observations:
- UFO/ET visitations are a planetary phenomenon, seen in many other countries besides the United States.
- The late John Mack came to believe that later-stage abductees were being directly downloaded with data rather than being taken aboard craft.
- Mary Rodwell (Australia) and Yvonne Smith, author of the new book Chosen are two people currently working in ufology whose work she is impressed with.
- Revelations from the Vatican about ET contact, such as by Monsignor Balducci, suggest to her that key institutions are positioning themselves for disclosure.
- The late Col. Philip Corso wrote in his notes of an encounter with an alien that came out of a cave when he was working at Red Canyon (White Sands, NM missile range) in 1957. It telepathically asked him to turn off military radar so their craft could take off.
- There are a variety of alien types visiting our planet, sources say as many as 57 different species. Some of these ETs don't have bodies but appear as intelligent balls of light.
Harris believes that UFO phenomena is intertwined with aspects of the paranormal such as different dimensions and ESP, as well as Earth mysteries like crop circles and Bigfoot. She recommended the video clip Amazing NASA UFO footage, in which Jaime Maussan gives a presentation at the 2009 International UFO Congress.
Zecharia Sitchin Update
Making a rare appearance on the show, first hour guest, noted scholar Zecharia Sitchin talked about his latest endeavor, The Earth Chronicles Handbook, which he called a "GPS" to his earlier seven book series. The new guidebook serves as an encyclopedic compendium of the myths and actual events from humanity's ancient civilizations such as the Sumerians. He said there is evidence that the Annunaki (visitors from the planet Nibiru which has an elliptical orbit in our solar system) left Earth in 550 BC but promised to return. Sitchin also claimed that astronomers had seen Nibiru but hushed up the information.
Paola Harris sent us material about UFO sightings in Milan, Italy and in Izmir, Turkey that both took place on April 5, 2009. She wondered if the Italian sighting could be connected to an earthquake that happened the next day. View the full set of photos here.
April 5th UFO sighting-- Is there a connection to World Events? Was this a warning?
On April 5th 2009, contactee Antonio Urzi sent me photos from a video that he shot in the center of Milano while taking with him two other people who wanted to see UFOS. All three people...got the footage.
Consequently the day after, Italy had one of its major ecological disasters, a 6.3 Earthquake with 260 bodies recovered so far... Some 17,700 people were sheltering in temporary camps set up by the authorities, while a further 10,000 were in other accommodations. Is there a connection?
The Antonio Urzi Case is perhaps one of the most astounding cases in the history of UFO research. Living in the center of Milano Italy, Antonio and his girlfriend Simona have documented and recorded many daylight UFO sightings and other anomalous phenomena. The videos are clear and of high quality. They have been analyzed by Mexico's expert journalist researcher Jaime Maussan and his studio crew. The fact that Antonio Urzi is in constant contact with these craft and knows when to film them is the astounding part of this case...
Turkish researcher Haktan Akdogan wrote to Paola:
"On the same very day of the 5th of April, when Antonio had taken those pictures in Milan, here in Turkey in Izmir (a city by the Aegean Sea)...we had many sightings and some pictures were taken too...check the images attached and a map where it was taken."
He also noted that there were many sightings of UFOs before the massive earthquake that hit Turkey in 1999. View the photos here.
- Midnight Express (The Chase)
- Beautiful Girl
- It's My Life
Allman Brothers Band
- Strawberry Fields Forever
- Mad World
Tears for Fears
- I Know You're Out There Somewhere
- Carly's Song
- One Thing Leads to Another
- Black Magic Woman
- Flesh For Fantasy
- Why Can't I Touch It?
- Love Her Madly
- Inca Dance