Ian Punnett hosted Coast to Coast AM's annual prediction show, which featured a variety of prognosticators on what they see looming for the new year, 2010. In order of appearance, here are some highlights:
Psychic medium Christian von Lahr:
- Pop superstar Mariah Carey will leave her husband, Nick Cannon, because he is unable to father children.
- "Something grave will happen" to one of President Obama's daughters that has to do with letters "P," "I," "N," and "K" -- letters found in the word KIDNAP, he noted.
- In August, a volcanic eruption in the Aleutian Trench will trigger other volcanoes to erupt in Ring of Fire region of the Pacific Ocean.
- New York may be split into two states.
Paul Guercio of the Merlin Project:
- Crisis in the Obama presidency between winter and the November mid-term elections. Sudden changes could lead to a reshuffling of the primary administration players (Obama, Biden, Clinton).
- Very good chance of another major domestic al Qaeda attack.
- Unexpected career changes for conservative talk show host Sean Hannity.
Numerologist Glynis McCants:
- Drama of some sort will surround President Obama's daughters.
- Obama is entering a personal year cycle of 6, which means "he is coming into his power." This is the year that will define his presidency.
- The economy is going to get worse. Families will become closer.
Psychic Tana Hoy:
- Two major natural disasters in Indonesia: one will be an earthquake and the other will be "caused by high waves or water," like a tidal wave.
- Orchestrated terrorist attack on the United States, taking place in four different cities, that will kill more than a 100 people. One of the cities will be New York.
- An Eastern European country will claim official contact with aliens.
- Losses in stock market will be made back in 2010.
Quake sensitive Cal Orey:
- Aleutian Islands / Anchorage, Alaska overdue -- 70% chance of a 7.0 or stronger quake in either location.
- An earthquake of at least 6.0 will hit Northern California in 2010.
- Quakes will likely happen in Greece and Southern Italy.
Terry & Linda Jamison, the Psychic Twins:
- There will be no tsunami activity this year.
- No Katrina-level event, but Florida will be hit by a couple of hurricanes later in 2010.
- Three assassination plots against President Obama will be thwarted.
- Russia, China and Korea will launch successful cyber attacks on the United States.
Astrologist Mark Lerner:
- America's economy will be impacted by Pluto's opposition to Venus (the money planet).
- The windows of February 6th and 7th, and the month of November, will be the best times to work toward a new world economic system.
Psychic Jeffrey Wands:
- Possible terrorist attack around March / April 2010 at the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota. We will be able to stop it.
- Major explosion in New York subway system, not terrorist related.
- There'll be a breakthrough in liver cancer treatment, with possibly a vaccine.
A mysterious pink snow left residents of Hilltown, Pennsylvania scratching their heads just hours before the arrival of 2010. Police Officer Matthew Reiss even contacted the Federal Aviation Administration to see if the rose-colored substance could have fallen from an airplane. Further investigation revealed the pink snow, also known as 'watermelon snow,' was likely caused by an algae called Chlamydomonas nivalis. More at PhillyBurbs.com.
- Midnight Express (The Chase)
- "In" Crowd
- The Magnificent Seven
- Three is a Magic Number
- When You Come Back to Me
- Born to Wander
- Why Can't I Touch It?
- I Feel the Earth Move
- Right Now
Three Dog Night
LL Cool J
- Fox on the Run
- A Little Less Conversation
- Hands of Time