In the first half, foremost remote viewing teacher, Edward A. Dames, Major, U.S. Army (ret.) discussed the convergence of several Remote Viewing predictions that he claims have been coming to pass in 2014 including recent solar activity (view Monster Sunspot AR2192), and reports of increased radiation from the Fukushima power plant. The 'Killshot,' which is actually a sequence of massive solar flares, is so big that "it's a discontinuity in human evolution," which affects everything, and eclipses the problem of wars and pandemics, he maintained. The solar flares in conjunction with the decaying of Earth's magnetic field will knock out communication satellites and power grids, he said, and this in combination with Fukushima radiation and Mad Max scenarios will lead to the perishing of millions of people worldwide.
Calling Fukushima "the most catastrophic man-made disaster in human history," he believes Tokyo is planning to move its entire populace to another country, and the radiation will render almost the entire Pacific coast sterile for all intents and purposes, leading to migration. But because of the Killshot, there's going to be rapid weather changes, including extreme drought, which is already beginning to happen in California, he warned. Most of the Earth will become barren, and eventually another race will come in and help us rebuild the planet, he continued. Dames announced he is embarking on a four-city tour beginning in December on surviving the Killshot (view related video).
In the latter half, hypnotherapist, speaker, and founder of Dream-Life Coach Training, Kelly Sullivan Walden, offered interpretations of various dreams and symbols, particularly those that relate to spookiness and Halloween. While interpretation is not 'one-size-fits-all,' humans do share certain archetypes, she noted. Here are some of the items she covered:
- wearing a mask-- could indicate that the dreamer is hiding something, an aspect of themselves they are ready to drop.
- dreaming of zombies or monsters-- Jung would say that every dream is a part of your psyche, so these monsters represent our shadow side, but it could also be a "tag along" energy and you can mentally imagine that you cut the cords to dispel such negative entities.
- skeletons-- could represent things that we're hiding, or the bones or foundational structure of our thoughts and belief system; a chance to go deeper into a situation.
- chasing dreams-- According to Jung, usually we are running from a part of ourselves that we deem to be unattractive or uncivilized.
It's always good to look at the literal aspect of dreams as well, to see if they relate to your waking life. But if they don't, the symbolic interpretation may have more weight, she remarked.
- Midnight Express (The Chase)
- In Dreams
- Head Games
Allman Brothers Band
- Steppin' Out
- Wonderful World
- Fanfare for the Common Man
Emerson, Lake & Palmer
- For Your Eyes Only
- Don't Let It Show
Alan Parsons Project
- Love My Way
- Inca Dance