"I think all of us came with a cell phone from God," said psychic Sylvia Browne, who chatted with George for the first time on Thursday night. Browne experienced her psychic gifts at an early age, when she first began hearing the voice of her spirit guide. A spirit guide is someone who was once incarnate, whereas an angel doesn't take human form, she explained. Angels might be seen as round orb forms and "they have light emitting from them," she added.
"I did not find one single solitary soul that didn't make it," Browne said of her visitation to the Ground Zero site. She had thought that some souls might be trapped there after the 9-11 attacks but then concluded that some major angels or "principalities were standing around the Towers helping people go to the other side."
Interestingly Browne said she has never been to see a psychic herself and is content not to know her own future. With her book about angels just out, Browne is already planning her next, which she revealed, will be about the great mysteries of the world. She said she'll be including her psychic impressions about creatures such as Bigfoot, which she believes to be a man-made tulpa (thought-form).
Sylvia Sees into the Future
Psychic Sylvia Browne has offered a set of predictions for the next 100 years on her website. Here are a few of them to consider:
- Aliens will begin to show themselves in the year 2010, they will not harm us, they simply want to see what we are doing to this planet. They will teach us how to use anti-gravity devices again, such as they did for the pyramids.
- Third floor of houses have rollback roofs to allow Hovercrafts to come and go.
- People will be able to simply "walk out" of their bodies upon death.
- There will be no US Presidency; our government will go back to a Greek Senate structure.
- Atlantis will begin to show itself by 2023 and be fully visible by 2026.
- West Coast goes under in 2026. Parts of the East Coast also get inundated. Tsunamis will wipe out a large portion of Japan. The Hawaiian Islands will have upheaval and be the site of a large new landmass.