Psychic Sylvia Browne returned to the show to share her predictions for 2005 and beyond. "I think we're going to see more and more of these," she said of the recent quake and tsunami in Indonesia. "We're going to have these terrible eruptions everywhere-- we're in a polar tilt." She believes we only have about "80 more years left" before life as we know it ends on this planet. Then another planet such as Mercury or Venus, "swings into place" and the whole cycle of life starts anew there, she declared.
Yet she also predicted that 2005 will be a better year than 2004. The economy will rebound a bit in the beginning of the year and then pick up more steam by mid-year. Unemployment will go down, and in the stock market, the medical technology field will do particularly well, she said. Weather-wise she forecast that Florida and North Carolina will be hit hard in 2005.
Among her other comments & predictions:
- North Korea is of major concern and they should be watched closely.
- The law regarding immigrants will be changed, and Arnold Schwarzenegger will eventually make a successful run for President.
- The office of the President will become obsolete and by 2030 America will be governed by something akin to the old Greek Senate.
- Mnt. St. Helens could go up within the next year or the year after.
- Atlantis and Lemuria will rise up with the polar tilt.
- The war in Iraq will last for another year and then we're out.
Browne also gave short readings for callers regarding specific problems and issues in their lives.
First hour guest geologist Jim Berkland commented on the Sumatra quake & tsunami, which he called one of the greatest disasters in the history of mankind. He pointed out the connection between the moon and large quakes. The Sumatra quake occurred during a full moon as did the '64 Alaska quake, and the '89 'World Series' earthquake happened during the closest approach of the moon, he said. Berkland also discussed animals' abilities to sense a quake hours before it happens. They are able to sense "magnetic field changes," he believes, as it's been found they have the substance magnetite in their systems which they use for navigation.