In the first half, numerologist Glynis McCants gave her analysis on how, 2011, the year of "four," will manifest and what we can do to make the best of it. "Four represents truth; it's all about honesty. I actually call it 'in your face' truth so that means anyone who is up to no good," whether in politics, or entertainment will get busted. For example, Julian Assange of WikiLeaks will get his comeuppance this year, she said. Pres. Obama is in a cycle of 7 this year, where people either "thank God, or think they're God," and we saw a new humility in him in his recent speech, she said.
North Korea and South Korea could be in a conflict, as their leaders are in uncompromising cycles this year, she commented. Mother Nature also looks to be uncompromising this year, so we'll see a continuation of the extreme weather, McCants added. She also spoke about the match of Prince William and Kate Middleton, noting their numbers appear to be compatible. The date 11-11-11 is significant, as a kind of doorway. On this day in November, she suggested sitting down with a white candle and writing down what you're trying to achieve-- "which doors do you want to close and which ones do you want to go through?"
In the latter half, authority on prophecy and the occult, John Hogue, shared his predictions for 2011 & 2012. Among his insights:
- Regarding terrorism, we should be concerned more about native and "lone wolf" violence occurring in the US.
- Although Obama "came into his destiny too soon," he'll be reelected for a second term in 2012. He may face a Romney/Huckabee ticket, but Jeb Bush actually has the best chance to defeat him. The Tea Party might break away from the Republicans to form their own party.
- The extreme rhetoric of the right and left, will fade somewhat by March.
- Storms will pick up in 2011. The Queensland and Brazil floods are not a fluke. The recent die-offs indicate the climate is in trouble.
- By 2012, gas will be priced at $6 to $7 a gallon.
- European banks are in a bad state, but may be bailed out by China.
- Two failed states could cause concern in 2011-- North Korea and Pakistan.
News segment guest: Richard C. Hoagland
Bumper music from Thursday January 13, 2011
Midnight Express (The Chase)
Wind Of Change
Three is a Magic Number
Allman Brothers Band
Don't Lose My Number
Peaches En Regalia
Don't Leave Me This Way
From the Beginning
Emerson, Lake & Palmer
The Way You Look Tonight