In the latter half, George Noory hosted the long-standing Coast to Coast AM tradition of reading listener predictions made for the last year (2018) and recording predictions for the new year. Here are highlights of the predictions made for 2019:
- Nathan from Ohio believes that instances of high strangeness such as UFO sightings, ghostly activities, and alien abductions will be on the rise.
- Barry in South Carolina said that on this date one year from now, Donald Trump will no longer be President.
- Sharing his vision that he believes applies to 2019, Alex from Rochester, NH, saw three aboriginal men who declared "nation states are ending."
- Frank of Hollywood, MD foresees an "October surprise" in which Melania Trump announces that she is divorcing her husband and moving out of the White House.
- From Virginia, first-time caller David predicted that Pres. Trump will reveal that black triangular spaceships are part of America's military technology.
- Frank in Grand Junction, Colorado said that in mid-January there will be a major earthquake, followed by "great signs in the heaven" in the Spring.
- Tom in the Bronx believes that China will give up its space aspirations for the moon, and turn its attention to stopping desertification in their own country.
- Steve, calling from San Leandro, CA, suggested that in the new year the existence of time travel and teleportation will be exposed.
Prophecy & 2019:
Considered a world authority on Nostradamus, the occult, and parapsychology, John Hogue, returned to update his prophecy alarm in the first half of the show, sharing what he sees coming in 2019 and beyond. President Trump's recently announced plan to withdraw from Syria could be sabotaged by the "Deep State" or military-industrial complex, Hogue remarked. A new recession is coming-- what he calls the "decline and fall of the fiat Monopoly funny money system," and this will be followed by an even greater recession at the end of 2019 going into 2020-2021. In 2021, he said we'll see a collapse of the fiat economy as we know it, and this will be presaged by the US dollar being used less and less as the world reserve currency.
He found evidence for this in the quatrains of the great sixteenth-century prophet Nostradamus, in which astrological inferences suggest the year 2021 as the crash of a paper money economy-- "the paper wouldn't even be worth the fire to burn it," Nostradamus wrote. 2019 is a crucial year, Hogue continued, where decisions made by world leaders "will plunge us into a decade of crisis and breakthroughs" that will make the 2020s the most significant, dangerous, and transformative decade in human history.
Bumper music from Monday December 31, 2018
Midnight Express (The Chase)
Fireball XL 5
Turn to Stone
Electric Light Orchestra
For What It's Worth
The Fox and the Lady
Time After Time
Time in a Bottle
Age of Loneliness
Once Upon a Time
Do it Again
Principles of Lust